Dofollow and Nofollow terms often appear in the dictionary blogging. Then, if the benefits of the two names for our blog? as we know at the beginning of the creation of a blog actually the blog is already using the nofollow attribute. Why is that?
Nofollow is an attribute value of HTML code that is used to instruct some search engines are ranking hyperlink but does not affect the link target in the search engine index. It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of such as search engine spam, thereby increasing the quality and the quality of search results.
While the purpose of adding the nofollow attribute is to reduce spam on our blog, so it will improve the quality of search results from a search engine that leads to our blog and also prevent search engines from indexing any spam that allows the highest ranked on a particular keyword.
Nofollow own advantages on our blog are as follows:
- Google is more interested in tracking keyword and contains what we have.
- Further improve the quality in terms of SEO.
- Safe from spam disorders, who are just looking for free backlinks.
- Pagerank that we can be pure and stable without spam techniques.
- The comment we get is a pure result of the quality of our articles. Attribute instead of the demands that we put on Dofollow blog.
- More friendly in terms of exchange among fellow blog link
While the notion of the Dofollow blog search engines are instructed to give effect to an increase in rank on the links in the form of hyperlinks that are on the blog as a sidebar, articles, comments and more. So, if we put on our blog Dofollow attribute so if there is a comment by using the hyperlink will automatically create a search engine improve ranking of the link that is attached but is often considered as spam and not favored by Google.
Indeed, by giving a DoFollow attribute will increase the number of incoming comments as favored by the bloggers who want a free backlink to improve search results of a particular keyword in their blog.
By default all links using DoFollow function, without the need to add HTML attributes. As for the nofollow function activated, the HTML code necessary to add rel = "nofollow" or rel = "external nofollow" on the link on our blog. So that would make us safe from the blog spammers and improve the quality and the quality of every article that we provide and increase the motivation to create a pure posting articles with our own creativity.
To my friend who wanted to change Nofollow to Dofollow blog just follow these simple steps below
- Go to the menu view - edit HTML.
- Use CTRL + F, search for the word <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='nofollow'>. Do not forget to Expand to the widget on the tick mark
- Delete the word 'rel =' nofollow 'so it looks like : <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl' rel='>
Hopefully the explanation of Dofollow and Nofollow can be useful for bloggers